Home > Watch Her (2013)
Synopsis for "Her (2013)": A lonely writer develops an unlikely relationship with his newly purchased operating system that's designed to meet his every need.
- Post by audnnat911 6 months ago Report
- loved it!! 10/10 im sure one day this would happen with the way computers are going. but damn did they jump? j/p lol great movie.
- Post by JaymeLynn4980 6 months ago Report
- Her... What can I say about this movie that would express clearly enough how heartbreakingly gorgeous and provocatively thought-provoking it truly is? Words cannot, nor will they ever, express.. On par with Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind as one of the singularly greatest cinematic masterpieces of all time. I do strongly suggest you go ahead and watch this, but I sincerely hope that it doesn't melt you down to the tear-filled soul puddle it did me. I could cry for ten weeks from the sheer raw emotion this film dug out of me. I feel utterly changed..
- Post by Jackrabbit 6 months ago Report
- Thought provocing flic,what will happen ...when. And you know something like this could happen in the not to distant future. But i wonder....did they committ OSacide? And why not add a holograph body.
- Post by cocolongo 6 months ago Report
- Amazingly touching and perturbing to find out that even a lap top can dump you too... odd in so many levels, yet the manufacture is impeccable and the actors are great.
- Post by mackyd 6 months ago Report
- A very thought provoking movie who knows what the future will bring. Thanks for recommending enjoyable to watch.
- Post by jingoolaes56 6 months ago Report
- What an amazing movie!!!! 10/10 Everybody watch it, it is really great storytelling. And it is so sweet and adorable, my favorite romantic movie!!!
- Post by Taz31 6 months ago Report
- A very different kind of movie, that was weird, funny, empowering and sad and so many more things. I think each person will get different things from this movie and will see it differently also. I would highly recommend watching this movie as I think it is very different to any that I feel are out there. Be prepared to get a little lost in it, on so many different levels. I give it a 10 out of 10. Great job to the actors, actresses and the creative people behind it all. A materpiece and a real eye opener on so many levels. Thank you :-)
- Post by mzkatzeyz 6 months ago Report
- I liked this movie, it was romantic and charming. Joaquin has turned in another powerful performance. I thought his character in "The Master" was amazing and this one is just as good in wholly different way. He is truly a great actor.
Planes: Fire & Rescue (2014)
isthisyoman: Cute movie kids will like it. 6/10Locke (2013)
Ryuzaki: this movie deserves at least 4.5/5 some people may not enjoy this movie but those are the people who like to watch action movies with lots of gun shots . it's amazing how i didn't get bored while watching this movie, not even for a minute. even though the whole movie was about one man in car. that shows how great this movie is.Locke (2013)
JohnnytheLeo: Not the greatest movie ever, but far from bad. It's a simple film: you watch a man's life fall apart while he's driving somewhere. If it wasn't Tom Hardy, I don't think anyone would pay this any mind. BThe Vagrant (1992)Under the Skin (2013)Under the Skin (2013)
lavictoire70: strange and mysterious,,,,Need for Speed (2014)
Ryuzaki: too predictable :/Cross Bearer (2012)
dominusluna: Sex, violence, gore, need I say more? Stupid movie? no. Hammer smashed faces? yes, beat to a pulp. Religious themes and splatter. Was pretty good, most slashers/bludgeoners cold be better. The hammer movie of hammer movies.Locke (2013)Hercules Reborn (2014)