Home > Watch Machete Kills (2013)
Synopsis for "Machete Kills (2013)": The U.S. government recruits Machete to battle his way through Mexico in order to take down an arms dealer who looks to launch a weapon into space.
- Post by Enki812 6 months ago Report
- Technically, a b-movie was shown before (sometimes after) the main movie at drive-in theaters or movie houses. They were generally cheap productions, short in length, and had lesser-known or up-and-coming actors.
A movie is not a 'b movie' if it has a theatrical release as the feature presentation.
In the modern era of motion pictures, a 'b movie' is generally defined as a commercial motion picture with a very low (less than $250-$500,000.00) budget, an unknown/under-skilled cast & crew, and produced with low quality equipment.
Grindhouse pictures could be considered as b movies, if one of the movies shown was done so with the preclusion of being the 'undercard' to the feature presentation. Otherwise, the Grindhouse films would be considered of equal status.
I couldn't make a 'b movie' if I had a budget of $5,000,000.00+, well-known actors/producers/directors, good equipment, and an international theatrical release - even if the finished product is meant to have the look and feel of a traditional 'b-movie'.
'b-movie' ~ see: "Zipperface" 1992
- Post by ven31 6 months ago Report
- @Enki812 then what is then? Grindhouse
- Post by Onable 7 months ago Report
- not sure if anyone knows-of or has watched more of robert rodriguez's work but this is classic. he always leaves me wanting more. i admire good work...must see
- Post by chinkey20 7 months ago Report
- Yea lol I just thought it;d be like "Machete"
- Post by iwanawatch 7 months ago Report
- @chinkey20 lol that's the point high budget b movie made mostly as a joke
- Post by chinkey20 7 months ago Report
- CHEESY! This was not what i expected at all. They had so many celebrities they didnt know what to do with them. it was one after the other, one dies bring in the next.
- Post by Benz1337 8 months ago Report
- In HD yay!!!!
- Post by Word_Warrior 8 months ago Report
- I love a good cheesy, violent movie. The creative ways to kill were perfectly graphic and laughable. When I was a kid this movie would have been rated X. It was enjoyable way to waste an after noon.
scifi: Better than I thought it was going to be. Great quality as well. It is nice to see Depp outside of a Burton Film. Also don't believe all of the other commenters and watch for yourself. I'm guessing most of the people here didn't get it. 8/10The Zero Theorem (2013)
Duchino: I lost interest within the first minutes as I saw how stilted, cheap and gaudy it is, so I skipped forward to look for titties - which I found - and didn't bother with the rest of this silly ****. ★☆☆☆☆Neighboring Sounds (2012)
TheShadowofsparta: Slow but immersive movie. Good watch.Fading Gigolo (2013)
lindafni: why can't i watch this?Fading Gigolo (2013)God's Not Dead (2014)
Malik204: Absolutely disgusting this film. Promotes nothing but bigotry and intolerance. Pure christian propaganda.. i dont even consider this a real movie as much as a extended promotional christian video. Joseph goebbels is clapping from his grave right nowDivergent (2014)
choromakolo: great movie 7/10Planes: Fire & Rescue (2014)
mannamedred: Great quality for a cam on filenuke link 4/5The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
WarriorWolfeh: For those of you saying she didn't hit the ground or he saved her and her death made no sense, she actually did hit the ground, with a dull yet loud thud may I add. Just in this copy it's hard to see but I saw it in theatres and everyone winced when they heard the smack. Her head hits the ground and her whole body snaps back from the web, so even if she hadn't hit the ground she would have either broken her neck and/or her spine from the sudden jolt of the web. There was no way she could have survived. Also Yes, the Goblin and the Rhino didn't have significant parts, but this is called "Rise of Electro". They have the Goblin and Rhino in there to set up a possible Sinister Six movie later on. I for one thought this movie was amazing from the special effects to the acting. The love story is also super tragic in itself. 5/5 stars from me!Divergent (2014)
happycrazygnome: Just another teen movie