Home > Watch Machete Kills (2013)
Synopsis for "Machete Kills (2013)": The U.S. government recruits Machete to battle his way through Mexico in order to take down an arms dealer who looks to launch a weapon into space.
- Post by Onable 1 day ago Report
- not sure if anyone knows-of or has watched more of robert rodriguez's work but this is classic. he always leaves me wanting more. i admire good work...must see
- Post by chinkey20 3 days ago Report
- Yea lol I just thought it;d be like "Machete"
- Post by iwanawatch 3 days ago Report
- @chinkey20 lol that's the point high budget b movie made mostly as a joke
- Post by chinkey20 4 days ago Report
- CHEESY! This was not what i expected at all. They had so many celebrities they didnt know what to do with them. it was one after the other, one dies bring in the next.
- Post by Benz1337 15 days ago Report
- In HD yay!!!!
- Post by Word_Warrior 15 days ago Report
- I love a good cheesy, violent movie. The creative ways to kill were perfectly graphic and laughable. When I was a kid this movie would have been rated X. It was enjoyable way to waste an after noon.
- Post by rexxzzyy 16 days ago Report
- The teams who did the visual effects make me laugh.
- Post by Spookman 16 days ago Report
- I just noticed the genre lol this is comedy people..riller.. Comedy yes.
Brion: The new Silence of the Lambs. Brilliant glinting dark as pitch thriller/kidnapping/murder movie. A dark classic. Why didn't this get more press and play? Great performances all around and a tricky loop through of everyone is in trouble.Movie 43 (2013)
Edge of your seat, with doubt and questions. A great modern horror movie.
poopcorn: I think the link I watched was the (UK:Version) with an alternate wraparound about two teenagers and an 11-year-old trying to find the most banned movie in the world. I liked it better than (USA:Version); washed-up producer as he pitches insane story lines featuring some of the biggest stars in Hollywood.Movie 43 (2013)
poopcorn: This movie was funny!! lol. I saw the cam version when it first appeared on here but at that time it was the skits only. Much better watching with the overall main story involved. Worth watching and the last skit after the bloopers was excellent! Beezel The Cat, too funny!!The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh (2012)The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh (2012)
moviebuff75: watched this with my niece last night (she's 18) and she slept with me cause this movie creeped her out so much hee hee..The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
best to watch it alone, turn up the volume and have a blanket to hide your face .. I truly liked it a lot 10/10
KIRAsama: I loooove this movie! Yeah just like battlesheep said, it took me a pretty good time to watch this flick, I was just pushing it and pushing it, then BAM! Cried a river with this one. Logan Lerman just Upped his acting skills for me in here. Great portrayal by the three actors.Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
cwilder06: I'm with Deerwatcher - I think the Rotten Tomatoes score is a little inflated. I enjoyed it, but I didn't think it was Wes Anderson's best. And let's be clear, you need to at least like Wes Anderson films to enjoy this. If you think the Royal Tenenbaum's and it's ilk are not your cup of tea I do not think this will change your mind.Ender's Game (2013)
Resticon: Haven't read this book before because every time I tried in the past it felt a bit too dry. This movie on the other-hand was so superb that I think I might have to go get the book and force myself past that beginning chapter or two. A few nice twists and, while not unpredictable, it was engaging at the least.The Wolverine (2013)The Ultimate Life (2013)
mcclain194: Yup that was a very good movie. 9/10 from me.