Home > Watch Noah (2014)
Synopsis for "Noah (2014)": A man is chosen by God to undertake a momentous mission of rescue before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world.
- Post by tribalarcher 5 days ago Report
- Great movie
- Post by Mandy90 15 days ago Report
- This was a great movie. I enjoyed every minute, and I loved Russel Crowe as always.
- Post by moviesnack 15 days ago Report
- pff some people are writing a bible over here. It is just a movie.. a good one, but a little too slow
- Post by ninthninja 20 days ago Report
- Great tale of how bad the tribe of Kane had become, so much so that God decided to erase the canvas and start anew. Kinda like what the middle east needs in this time. 5/5 - 6/14
- Post by borhan48 20 days ago Report
- Just junk, dipshit film.
- Post by sfantamu 21 days ago Report
- @Katerina: the first part of your comment lacks logic. '300' wasn't an accurate retelling of Greek and of Jennifer Connelly, for as far as I am able to judge it.
- Post by Keegles 24 days ago Report
- @JesusSauce - Every major culture has some recollection of a Great Flood, every single one. Before you call people "Bible Thumpers", maybe you should actually read a book, because obviously you are quite uneducated. And this is an obvious quality that you have, otherwise you wouldn't have made a comment stating something that's entirely untrue. Go read a book, and stop watching movies, because your slowly getting even more stupid and quite honestly I don't want people that have your level of intelligence breeding. Then we'd be stuck with a world full of dumb-asses spitting random lies about things because they are too lazy and uneducated to find the truth for themselves.
- Post by Centurion 27 days ago Report
- I really liked the movie. They should make a sequel. Anyone know if there is a part two in the bible?
choromakolo: great movie 7/10Planes: Fire & Rescue (2014)
mannamedred: Great quality for a cam on filenuke link 4/5The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
WarriorWolfeh: For those of you saying she didn't hit the ground or he saved her and her death made no sense, she actually did hit the ground, with a dull yet loud thud may I add. Just in this copy it's hard to see but I saw it in theatres and everyone winced when they heard the smack. Her head hits the ground and her whole body snaps back from the web, so even if she hadn't hit the ground she would have either broken her neck and/or her spine from the sudden jolt of the web. There was no way she could have survived. Also Yes, the Goblin and the Rhino didn't have significant parts, but this is called "Rise of Electro". They have the Goblin and Rhino in there to set up a possible Sinister Six movie later on. I for one thought this movie was amazing from the special effects to the acting. The love story is also super tragic in itself. 5/5 stars from me!Divergent (2014)
happycrazygnome: Just another teen movieDivergent (2014)Mister 880 (1950)Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)
Mandy90: Such an amazing movie! Completely mind-blowing. So glad that I watched this, I would recommend this movie to anyone as long as you enjoy movies where not a single thing would need to be changed. For once, the originals don't have **** on the remake. Thanks a lot for the upload.Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)Divergent (2014)
kareenalove: i love it :D!