Home > Watch The Hunger Games (2012)
Synopsis for "The Hunger Games (2012)": In a not-too-distant future, North America has collapsed, weakened by drought, fire, famine, and war to be replaced by Panem, a country divided into the Capitol and 12 districts. Each year two young representatives from each district are selected by lottery to participate in The Hunger Games. Part entertainment, part brutal intimidation of the subjugated districts, the televised games are broadcast throughout Panem. The 24 participants are forced to eliminate their competitors, literally, with all citizens required to watch. When 16-year-old Katniss' young sister, Prim, is selected as the mining district's female representative, Katniss volunteers to take her place. She and her male counterpart Peeta, will be pitted against bigger, stronger representatives who have trained for this their whole lives.
- Post by sjevers 8 months ago Report
- good entertaining movie, onto the sequel and then the books
- Post by BrightonMatt 8 months ago Report
- A very entertaining movie.
This movie made me fall in love with Jennifer Lawrence!
I hate her new haircut though
- Post by dermainz 8 months ago Report
- Way better than I expected, being a teen movie and all. Will watch the second one too.
- Post by rabikhawar 8 months ago Report
- great movie khawar........
- Post by HELLRAISEHR 8 months ago Report
- great movie, cant wait to see the second one...
- Post by zhadowfog 9 months ago Report
- nice rewatch now nr 2 is on its way
- Post by homelessdude2005 9 months ago Report
- It worked for me. While it did not have the completeness of the crazy future world of say, The Fifth Element, it was solid it its own right. Well worth the 2 hrs.
- Post by Tempei 9 months ago Report
"Run to the hills,
Run for your lives"
Yeah, you're right.
Black Nativity (2013)
dominosluna: very moving and accurateBlack Nativity (2013)
dominusluna: I haven't watched this yet. Someone is posting for me. The names aren't even the same they are trying to be ball-lickers and succeeding. I'm glad they have so much interest in me. It's very flattering. Truth be told, It's fun being cloned by a douche who has my name spelled wrong, but also I didn't comment on this movie :)Stuck on You! (1982)
DoctorButNoLicenc: Great movie, very entertaining and has hella of a story, must watch.The Fault in Our Stars (2014)Training Day (2001)Mountaintop Motel Massacre (1986)
Freddiebones: so bad, it's good !Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Freddiebones: very bad copyMaleficent (2014)
Freddiebones: goodX-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
Freddiebones: not my type