Home > Watch The Spectacular Now (2013)
Synopsis for "The Spectacular Now (2013)": Sutter Keely lives in the now. It's a good place for him. A high school senior, charming and self-possessed, he's the life of the party, loves his job at a men's clothing store, and has no plans for the future. A budding alcoholic, he's never far from his supersized, whiskey-fortified thirst-master cup. But after being dumped by his girlfriend, Sutter gets drunk and wakes up on a lawn with Aimee Finicky hovering over him. She's different: the "nice girl" who reads science fiction and doesn't have a boyfriend. While Amy has dreams of a future, Sutter lives in the impressive delusion of a spectacular now, yet somehow, they're drawn together. Written byProduction
- Post by mzkatzeyz 3 months ago Report
- Good movie with a good message. Miles Teller is a talented new actor who I predict we will be seeing more of in the future.
- Post by laurabryanwilliam 3 months ago Report
- Post by Chermaine 3 months ago Report
- Such a good movie. Use the Putlocker link if you watch it.
- Post by apple188 3 months ago Report
- Absolutely beautiful! I enjoyed every second of this movie and I even felt like it taught me a little something about life.
- Post by sha777 4 months ago Report
- THIS IS A GREAT MOVIE. I'LL PROBABLY WATCH IT AGAIN
- Post by Brion 4 months ago Report
- An open look at a moment in time. Not earth shattering and I disagree that it compares in any way to the masterpiece "perks" @eddogupinya !! But still a smart beautifully filmed look at a troubled teen. Worth a look.
- Post by whit0619 4 months ago Report
- hmmm.. was an okay movie, great message, but it reminded me of a combination of many others
- Post by UKGrinder 4 months ago Report
- when is this out
Bangkok Love Story (2007)
carmen987654321: okay man wtft movie was ust downright wrong,yun didnt even say i love you,not once,this movie is too damn depressing im never watching it again.. i dont know if i hate itor love it but it sure isnt a 10/10Bangkok Love Story (2007)
Animeguy: Sad, but beautiful movie.... :(Nymphomaniac: Vol. I (2013)The Physician (2013)The Physician (2013)The Physician (2013)The Physician (2013)
kojo: geat movie !!!The Physician (2013)
borhan48: Anybody seen this movie? How's it?The Graduate (1967)The Graduate (1967)