Home > Watch Thor: The Dark World (2013)
Synopsis for "Thor: The Dark World (2013)": Thousands of years ago, a race of beings known as Dark Elves tried to send the universe into darkness by using a weapon known as the Aether. But warriors from Asgard stop them but their leader Malekith escapes to wait for another opportunity. The warriors find the Aether and since it can't be destroyed, they try to hide it. In the present day, Jane Foster awaits the return of Thor but it's been two years. He's trying to bring peace to the nine realms. Jane discovers an anomaly similar to the one that brought Thor to Earth. She goes to investigate and finds a wormhole and is sucked into it. Thor wishes to return to Earth but his father, Odin refuses to let him. Thor learns from Heimdall, the one who can see into all of the realms that Jane disappeared. Thor then returns to Earth just as Jane returns. But when some policemen try to arrest her, some kind of energy repulses them. Thor then brings her to Asgard to find out what happened to her. When it happens again, they discovered that ... Written firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post by lady3lli3 2 months ago Report
- very awesome movie 3.5 out of 5 stars because the ending left me wondering.
- Post by matrix501 2 months ago Report
- good movie and a good copy!
- Post by shekhraj 2 months ago Report
- some characters spoke in language that is not English hence wished the subtitles were in English !
- Post by ShoaChi 2 months ago Report
- Very good, although I would have loved to see more of Thor's companions be with him. Good ending though!!!
- Post by skyknight 2 months ago Report
- Ok beffore this link was for a discussion on the movie,now lookes that the link had been change to the Movie
- Post by Kaotic1209 2 months ago Report
- This is no longer the behind the scenes special. It is now the movie. Decent copy. Very watchable. Only bad thing is you can't understand what the dark elves are saying as the subtitles are not english.
- Post by deathdealer444 2 months ago Report
- So far one of the best i have seen recently
- Post by LordGriff 2 months ago Report
- Why do these asshole feel the need to go into a movie theater and start recording the movie as if any sane person would even waste time watching a blurry ass shaky movie with people talking and chomping on popcorn for real what goes threw the head of someone who sit there and records that **** you cant enjoy the movie in the theater while holding a camera and you sure as hell cant enjoy it when your watch that **** you filmed with you doing the heavy breathing technique and doing the hand shake the whole movie i really wish cops would stand there and pat people down and make sure people dont have cameras and ban cell phones in side a cinema **** hell these ass holes are annoying
The Fear (1995)
grrrrrrrrr: noThe Passion of the Christ (2004)The Passion of the Christ (2004)
yanko2000: outstanding! beautifull movieThe Passion of the Christ (2004)The Passion of the Christ (2004)The Passion of the Christ (2004)Pit Stop (1969)Gimme Shelter (2013)
youtubin: Very touching movie.Love Bites (1993)
moviefan543: This is the series Love Bites, not the movie.Love Bites (1993)